As part of practical education for my studies I was employed at the Fraunhofer IPA in the departments for “production and automation engineering” and “facility layout and logistics planing”. Here I got in touch with large scaled projects and supported them with software tools.
After working one year as a junior software developer for milesoft I switched to Webix Solutions GmbH and developed communities for magazines based on the Interred CMS for nearly three years (for example Freundin, Elle, and AMS). At Webix I also got in touch with the work of an junior project manager and evolved to a senior software developer. As senior software developer I was also responsible for coaching the junior developers.
Late in 2009 I began a new opportunity as QA manager at KWICK! Community. At KWICK! I was responsible for the adoption of unit testing, TDD, Clean Code, continuous integration, and agile methodologies for improving the whole software development process and product quality.
- 14.9.2017 at Java User Group Stuttgart: Clean Code (German, Slides)
- 4.4.2020 at vSecCamp Security-Test-Driven Company (German)
- 15.9.20 at VKSI Sneak Preview meets Cyberforum IT RoundTable: DevSecOps: Security-Test-Driven Company (German)
- 24.9.2020 at Java Forum Stuttgart: Security-Test-Driven Company
- 10.12.2020 at IT-Tage: Security-Test-Driven Company
- 18.8.2020 at Informatik Aktuell: Security-Test-Driven Company (Gemran)